We work closely with our Technology Partners to provide the following Services:
- On-Premises and Cloud Network Infrastructure
- Data Storage and Disaster Recovery
- Network Security and Monitoring
- Advanced Data Protection Solutions
- Project Management and Consultancy Services
- Data Centre Design and Construction
- Managed Network Services
- Software Management
- VoIP and Telepresence Solutions
- Surveillance and Time and Access Control
Turnkey ICT Solutions
Our turnkey solutions typically go through four stages:
- Technology Review
Our consultants will work with your organisation to help you design the right
solution from the ground up. We start by analysing your specific business
needs, look at your organizational structure and then provide the best solution
based upon the software and equipment available for your budget.
During the design stage, we look at a number of factors associated with your
- Business needs assessments
- Infrastructure needs
- Critical Business applications
- Reporting requirements
- Connectivity requirements
- Backup and Disaster Recovery, backup
- Data security and Data Protection
In the implementation stage we work toward bringing the new solution into
your company with a minimum disruption of service. In this phase we perform
the following services:
- Provide a project plan with "Go-live" date
- Provide Project Management to liaise with all partners and external vendors to coordinate their activities
- Stage equipment for the new environment
- Deploy the new environment
- Test all systems, applications and backup and disaster recovery procedures
- Provide installation documentation and final handover
Where clients face budgetary constraints, we provide project plans that
incorporate a phased approach. Because all of our network designs are scalable,
we can start with critical infrastructure and business applications and add
on additional features and services when your company is ready to bring
them on stream.
Once your new IT environment is up and running, we can provide you with a
variety of options for ongoing maintenance. Our Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
are customized to your needs. We can tailor an SLA for you at a number of
If you have an in-house administrator, we can provide high-end backup support
and service for the times when you need additional expertise. We can also
provide you with temporary in-house services when your IT staff are on holiday
or while they are being trained.
We also provide a variety of managed services and complete outsourced
solutions for your IT environment. If your organization doesn't yet have
the resources to employ an IT staff, we can handle the entire job for you.
Our support services can be on-site, remote, or a combination of the two,
depending upon your location and the level of service required.
Understanding the compliance requirements outlined in the PCI DSS can be daunting
and exhaustive for any organization, by conducting a well-managed and executed PCI
DSS gap assessmen will help bring your organization closer to compliance.
From solidifying your scope, to confirming your merchant level, scanning your network
and checking off every requirement – all required steps will pave the way to the end
goal of PCI compliance attestation. QSAs, ISAs or auditors will leverage all the work,
artifacts and remediation plans produced as part of your gap assessment. This not only
saves your time and resources since you are leveraging work already completed, but
also builds your credibility with the audit community as an organization that knows what
achieving compliance really means.
The remediation is the most time consuming part before the initial certification and after
the certification you must be able to maintain compliance. This is where we can provide
cost efficient resources that can ease your burden whether your are CISO or Compliance Officer.
We also take a vendor neutral approach to remediation, meaning where possible we work with
solutions and technoclogies already in place in your organization.